best bio for instagram for girls

best bio for instagram for girls

best bio for instagram for girls
  1. Not trying to be perfect. Just trying to stay real.
  2. I am a princess. But my crown is invisible.
  3. Sorry, but I never listen to other people’s opinions.
  4. I am not afraid to look silly, I am afraid to be unhappy.
  5. Don’t be afraid to stand out from the crowd.
  6. High heels make you look amazing and smile makes you look perfect.
  7. Good glitter can hide all the disadvantages of this world.
  8. Choose happiness to be your top priority.
  9. I never regret the moments when I was happy.

Best Girl Bios 

  1. Fairy tales are good for little girls. I prefer to read the New York Times.
  2. I prefer looking silly to being bored.
  3. Red lipstick can make even the worst day better.
  4. Dresses, shoes, and makeup are just a cover. Your heart is a real beauty.
  5. Stay yourself, don’t try to be anybody else.
  6. In my world, unicorns exist.
  7. If I were a Disney Princess, I would be myself.
  8. There is no such goal that you can’t achieve.
  9. The wind is my best hairdresser.
read our other article

Post a Comment

0 Comments