Latest Short status for instagram (updated 2020)

Latest Short status for Instagram (updated 2020)

Short status for Instagram

  1. I got it from my mama.
  2. Forgive, yes. Forget, never.
  3. Life goes on, with or without you.
  4. Rolling with the homies
  5. 50% Savage. 50% Sweetness.
  6. Catch flights, not Feelings.
  7. All we have is NOW.
  8. Sweeter than honey.
  9. I got my coffee and donut.
  10. Lost in the world that doesn’t exist.
  11. If we could only turn back time…
  12. Nothing Can replace you!
  13. When I fell for you, I fell Hard
  14. Meet my Partner in Crime
  15. Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
  16. I don’t need your approval to be me.
  17. If I were you, I would adore me.
  18. Nice t-shirt. Can I talk you out of it?
  19. Can I keep You?
  20. Hey You! I love your face!
  21. Be self-starter
  22. On my worst behavior
  23. Know yourself, know your worth
  24. Braless is flawless.
  25. Soul over ego.
  26. but my personality is lit.
  27. Good food is a good mood.
  28. I accept my time, back in cash.
  29. Stay real or stay away from me
  30. Get you a Me, I am LIT.

also read this funny bike quotes and driving captions


Instagram status for selfie

instagram status for selfie

  1. I graduated from the University of Selfies
  2. It’s all about the glow.
  3. Invest in your dreams...Grind now, shine forever
  4. Following my heart, I achieved completed me!
  5. Spark will ignite.
  6. As if I’m on fire from within, the Moon lives in the lining of my skin...
  7. If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine..!
  8. Dream the impossible because dreams do come true...
  9. Kill em with kindness...
  10. Though she is little but she is fierce.
  11. Life isn’t perfect, but your lipstick can be...
  12. I’m beautiful coz God makes no mistakes...
  13. Let this moment be the first chapter.
  14. Outshine the morning sun.
  15. Talk less, smile more.

Short Captions for Instagram

  1. Make Peace with your broken pieces
  2. Her attitude kinda savage but her heart is gold
  3. Grow through what you go through
  4. Time for Changes
  5. Be happy; it drives people crazy
  6. Life takes you to places, love brings you home. Home sweet home
  7. Let life surprise you

short caption for profile picture

  1. Life is short wear cute shoes. 
  2. Beautiful things don’t ask for attention. 
  3. Oh darling, after all, all you have is yourself
  4. The best is yet to come
  5. I’m fine, I’m just not happy
  6. Nothing kills you like your mind. 

Short Captions

  1. Sometimes, we survive by forgetting
  2. Feeling Fresh 
  3. Cold Days, Warm Hearts 
  4. L.Y. First Love Yourself
  5. The smallest change can make the biggest difference
  6. Selfie with the crew
  7. My dog is my best friend
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments