Latest funny bike quotes and bios updated (2020)

funny bike quotes and bios

bike quotes and bios

bike captions for Instagram

  1. You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.
  2. I don't really feel like going for a ride today. Said no motorcycle rider ever.
  3. My first car was a motorcycle.
  4. I look my best when I take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair.
  5. Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul. 
  6. God didn't create metal so that man could make paper clips! 
  7. You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!
  8. Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
  9. Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Funny bike Quotes

  1. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
  2. If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?
  3. The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
  4. Free rides for beautiful gals!!
  5. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.
  6. Girls + Bike = Freedom
  7. if you are bad... I am your dad...
  8. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

bike ride with girlfriend quotes

  1. Drop the gear and disappear. 
  2. It’s not a race. It’s a journey to enjoy the moment. 
  3. Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. 
  4. If you don't live for something you'll die for nothing. 
  5. Cycling has encountered more enemies than any other form of exercise. 
  6. Bikes don't leak oil they mark their territory. 
  7. Never use your face as a brake pad. 
  8. Racing is life everything else is just waiting. 
  9. Don’t count laps. Make every lap count.
Read More

Post a Comment

0 Comments