bio for instagram for boy attitude

bio for instagram for boy attitude

bio for instagram for boy attitude
  1. Boys lie more, but girls lie better.
  2. When I was born..The devil said..”Oh, Shit..!! Competition”.
  3. Forget the haters…cause somebody loves you
  4. Always trying to cool my self
  5. Boys never realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.
  6. Boys are great, Every girl should have one.
  7. A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.
  8. Silence is the best response to a fool.
  9. I always arrive late at the office but I make it by leaving early.

bio for boy attitude

  1. I know I’m awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion.
  2. I will win not immediately, but Definitely.
  3. I’m cool but Summer made me hot!
  4. I’m Not Special, I’m Just Limited Edition.
  5. ATTITUDE is everything.
  6. Time is precious, waste it wisely.
  7. 80% of the boy have girlfriends...Rest 20% are having a brain 😉
  8. I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
  9. I don’t have bad handwriting, I have my own FONT

Post a Comment

0 Comments